replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex

2016年11月2日星期三

Ukwatchsky.co.uk Review: Think Twice Before Buying Expensive Replica Watches


Ukwatchsky.co.uk Review
Look at the price tag, it must be a one of those truly good replicas! Maybe I have succumbed to society's preconceived ideas, because I have no other explanation for my action, especially since it is not the first time a pay over 250 dollars for a disappointing Rolex replica.

Quality: Are These Watches Any Good?
Rolex Replica Watch Review
They are no good, especially considering the price tag! I expect even 20$ replicas watches to work, let alone a 250$+ one. As you can clearly see in the picture, the crown is missing, so you cannot make any adjustments to the time or date. I paid for a watch, not a bracelet, so living in what I could only imagine is Kazakhstan's time zone is utterly unacceptable.
The Site: Usability and Design
I have to say, the main page is really well designed. It has a somewhat professional look about it, from the colors used, to the pictures of replica watches and fonts. But after a closer look, things are not quite you would expect. Pictures' quality is really bad after leaving the homepage, as well as overall look and descriptions.
Service: Is Their Staff Any Good?
This is a bit misleading, because they advertise a live chat feature, but you only get a contact form and an email address. They do respond somewhat promptly. In my case, their message was in my spam folder, so be careful about that.
Shipping: Is It Fast and Reliable?
Shipping is free worldwide, but I would expect nothing less, giving the replica watches price tags. Shipping time is also acceptable – one week.
Return Policy: Is It Reasonable?
You can return the watch within 14 days only if it is faulty. After telling their support about my problem, they said that it is only a minor defection and can be easily fixed, so a refund is out of the question. After the exchanging of a few dozen emails, they finally agreed to send my money back, but I did pay for the Rolex replica to be shipped back.
The Bottom Line
I strongly suggest you spend your money elsewhere, since there is no reason to pay such high prices for defective replica watches.
vedere di piu orologi rolex e Rolex Daytona

没有评论:

发表评论

replica orologi

replica orologi
replica orologi